Sunday, November 22, 2009

Purchased TTL Female Body (Brunette)


L1.0B Female Body (Brunette)

Went CSC today but didn't buy anything. Wanted to score Muriel but my regular contact told me stock will only be in next week. There was a 'sale' at CSC, the Hot Toys slim or narrow bodies going for $25 (retail $40). They were snapped up quickly. Too bad I'm not into male bodies now, or I would have snapped them up too. But I don't think I had that much spare cash on hand. :P

So I came out empty-handed. Walked to my next destination - The Falcon's Hangar. Wanted to score a TTL female body. I almost came out empty-handed again 'cos the body was not on display. Luckily I opened my mouth .. and asked.

I made a surprising discovery. TFH accepts payment by credit card! Wah, are they the only 1:6 toy shop in Singapore to do that? And best of all, there is no surcharge!!

So I bought the brunette version. Her bigger bosoms (compared to the black version) are not my main consideration. I just find her headsculpt nicer. :)

2 comments:

Adelin | November 23, 2009 at 9:09 AM

oh.. really? The head sculpt is nicer?

Icemoon | December 7, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Really. You will know when I do the photo-shoot.