Sunday, August 16, 2009

Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009 (1) - Cosplayers


Last year's toy convention was a fun-filled event for me (here and here). This year, I waited in anticipation and when the day arrived, I happily zipped down to Suntec for the event. I'd say it is OK but somehow it did not surpass or live up to my expectation. I was expecting to see more booths than last year. Maybe there were more booths this time, but they were not what I'm looking for. In fact, I couldn't even find Magma Heritage or Domuya. Have they boycotted the event?? On the good side, Blythe by Dollzinc has a nice booth this year (photos in part 2), Nintendo (Wii Fit) and cosplayers (including 501st Legion) graced the occasion.

Cosplayers
Cosplayers posing for visitors.

Cosplayers
Little girls posing with cosplayers.


501st Stormtrooper
501st Stormtrooper posing for me. He was kind enough to pose for my Point and Shoot camera. To the person inside the helmet, thank you very much!


Caught by surprise
Garang girl posing for me candidly. She was caught by surprise.


Cosplayer
FF Cloud posing with (chio) visitor.


Cosplayer
Young cosplayer posing for female videographer.


Cosplayer
and finally .. chio cosplayer posing for nobody.


These and other 2009 convention photos in my flickr set here.

0 comments: