Thursday, October 22, 2009

Upcoming: Hot Toys TrueType Female Body


Will be looking forward to this. From Hot Toys website:



Highlights:
  • Over 28 points of articulation
  • Realistic head sculpt with blonde and implanted hair
  • A full-torso soft rubber skin layer from neck to waist
  • 2 pairs of hands
  • 2 pairs of feet (high-heel and flat-heel)
  • 1 set of top and bottom
  • A figure display stand
Expected release date is Q4, 2009. Woo, looking forward to my first Hot Toy body. :)

4 comments:

Adelin | October 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM

it's me, but I don't like her face.

Icemoon | November 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Actually I also don't like her face ....

Anonymous | December 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Who cares about the face, I just can't wait to use the "cuban" version's body on my She-Predator Machiko, the body is the same as the "Cuban" version of this body, but I just think that it was a super crappy shot of Hot Toys to color her waist area brown, but this body is going to be a perfect replacement, and she's gonna look absolutely awesome with my Hot Toys predator team "dressing" her up as a Predator warrior. :)

Anonymous | December 7, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Aw dude no way! ! you actually have a Machiko figure?! ! you lucky bastard! ! I'm sure she'll look amazing with the new hot toys cuban body, oh you're so lucky to have the whole predator team, including the "Rook" I bid you my salute.