Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photo Shoot - Glamorous Lifestyle on the Gold Leopard Sofa (I)


I eagerly set up a photo shoot session after unboxing the Gold Leopard Sofa. First model was Barbie "Bond Girl". She was the natural candidate for the sofa.

Bond Girl and Gold Leopard Sofa

Bond Girl Glamorous Lifestyle

Bond Girl Glamorous Lifestyle

I'm glad I got the scale right. A good sofa or chair will have the 'seat' at kneecap height, this I discovered only recently after years of sitting on chairs and sofas. For Barbie whose legs cannot bend at right angles, it is better to err on the side of caution. Better a larger sofa than a smaller one.

My favourite photo has Barbie lying sensuously on her back with her smooth silky legs showing through the gown. Gotcha!

1 comments:

Adelin | June 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM

it seems like her butt is not touching the sofa.