Sunday, February 1, 2009

Triad Toys Otaku Pale Body


Otaku Pale Body

Went for the much-anticipated Otaku Body this morning. First heard Vincent’s gonna stock her when I bought my Triad sailor uniform from him. Been a long wait since then; according to Vincent shipping had been a pain and expensive.

On Triad Toys website, the Otaku bodies retail for $29.99. Bought the pale version from Vincent at SGD50. Wonder how much I would be paying if order from Triad direct.

Otaku Pale Body

Otaku Pale Body

Mine is Otaku 1.0 Pale Body version, featuring:

  • 25+ points of articulation

  • 1 female anime head (yeah, her eyes are big) with Japanese saran hair.

  • 1 pair of pistol grip hands

  • 1 pair of fist hands

  • 1 pair of relaxed hands

  • 1 bikini top and bottom


Otaku bodies may have broken the record for the most expensive fragile body by a 1/6 manufacturer. From what I’ve read, the joints are rather brittle and she has broken the hearts of many who tried posing her or change her clothes. In fact, Vincent advised (cautioned) me to blow her three times over a few days to play safe. Let’s see how, I’m rather impatient when posing my sixth scale.

Triad Toys

So this is Otaku Pale Body from Triad Toys. For official pictures, check out the product page.

1 comments:

Adelin | February 2, 2009 at 9:04 AM

that's cool. make sure you don't break her into pieces.